Weekend in Spokane

June 21st 8am. I’m at the Quest Casino Hotel in Spokane, Washington.

Last night I had the chance to step into the ring with Alex Zayne. I believe it was our first singles match, though I should probably check CageMatch before I make that claim with confidence. Haha. I’ve always enjoyed being around Zayne, and getting to work with him was super easy as he’s such a pro. His communication and skill during the match with him was top notch. He was a perfect face for my heel character in Spokane. They cheered him and booed me, the way I think it’s supposed to be. I look forward to working with him again. 

This weekend has been a blast. As always, spending time with the Relentless crew was a pleasure, but this trip was made even more memorable by getting to share some time with Bryan Alvarez. Bryan is one of those rare people whose knowledge of professional wrestling seems endless. Whether you’re talking about the business, the sport, or the art form itself, he brings a perspective that’s thoughtful, insightful, and incredibly valuable.

What I appreciated most wasn’t just how much I learned from our conversations, but how much fun I had having them. Learning and genuinely enjoying yourself at the same time is a rare combination, and it’s something I don’t take for granted.

By the end of the night, the possibility of Bryan and I sharing a ring here in Spokane had been floated around, and I can honestly say I’d be 100% on board with making that happen.

Professional wrestling continues to put me in rooms with great people, great minds, and great opportunities, and for that I’m incredibly grateful.

Now it’s time to head back to Atlanta, get back in the gym, and train with my crew before a busy four-show week takes me to San Antonio, New Jersey, and Brooklyn, New York.

Life is good.

See y’all at the shows. 👊🏾🔥


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🐙 thoughts 😬🩸🩸🩸

🐙 thoughts 🤔

Philly, New Jersey, and NYC week!